12.02.2011

Treasure Frey

From this Artist::  "I received my BFA at Virginia Commonwealth University. My illustrations have been published in the UTNE Reader, Oxford American, Evergreen Monthly, Art and Living Californiat New York Press and The Stranger.  My drawings, collages and prints have been shown in galleries in New York, Brooklyn, San Francisco and Seattle."

"After graduating I have become a coastal hopper... Virginia to New York to Seattle, back to New York again, then San Francisco to  Alameda to Los Angeles...and who knows next !  My awesome family is on the east coast but my love of the west coast always draws me back."
Click through the post title to visit the online shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Supportive or constructive comments encouraged, others may be filtered.

For Your Information...

Photos, artwork, content, projects and/or materials featured in the Spotlight section belong to each individual artist or designer as presented. If you would like to request permission for content or photo use of an artist or designer, please contact them directly. The DesignMakers does not act as agency or representative for individual artists or designers.



  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP